GEICO wants young, creative music lovers in ages 14-18 to create their own music video that promotes driving free of distractions such as texting, talking on the phone, eating and grooming while driving.
So, do you have what it takes to be a winner?
The Grand Prize Winner will receive a $1,500 cash prize
Top 2 Finalists will each receive a $500 cash prize
Music Video Requirements
- The Video Entry must be 90 seconds or less in total running time, including credits.
- Entrants must use one of the two original tracks provided by GEICO (available for download on the right-hand side), and can add in their own original lyrics. Provided tracks can be edited to fit the need of the music video, and entrants can also use the sound track of the individual instruments.
- The Video Entry must be in one of the following formats: .3g2; .3pp; .asf; .asx; .avi; .mov; .mp4; .mpeg; .mpg; or .wmv.
- The Video Entry must not exceed 250 megabytes (MB) in file size and must be at least 320 by 240 pixels.
- The Video Entry must be in English or have English subtitles