GEICO wants all young artists and designers to show their creative talents by designing a GEICO Distracted Driving T-shirt!
Young designers in ages 6-18 can now submit an original T-shirt design that shows how to prevent any or all major driving distractions, including:
- No texting while driving
- No eating and snacking while driving
- Don’t talk on the cellphone
- Don’t adjust the music player while driving
So, do you have what it takes to be a winner?
The Grand Prize Winner will receive a $500 cash prize
The top finalist in each category (elementary school, middle school, and high school) will each receive a $100 cash prize.
T-shirt Design Requirements:
- T-shirt Design should only contain the original work of the entrant.
- T-shirt Design may cover the front, the back, or both sides of the T-shirt.
- Either color or black-and-white T-shirt Designs are acceptable.
- If the T-shirt Design includes a safety belt, then it should depict a regulation safety belt with both lap and shoulder strap.
- Any T-shirt Design referencing or depicting improper attire, lewd or vulgar behavior, property damage, violence, pain, injury, or death will be disqualified at GEICO’s sole discretion.
Please review the DISTRACTED DRIVING T-SHIRT DESIGN OFFICIAL RULES and FAQ for more details.
For mail-in entries:
- Download and complete the distracted driving contest entry form
- Be sure your design is 7x7 inches in size
- Send both the entry form and a hard-copy of your T-shirt Design by Jan. 24, 2014, to the following address:
Communications Department, 4T
2013-2014 GEICO Safety T-shirt Design Contest
ONE GEICO PLAZA
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20076
For online entries:
- Designs must be submitted in jpeg or PDF format
- Designs must have minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- Entries must be submitted no later than 11:59 P.M. EST, Jan. 24, 2014, to email@example.com or using the submission form on this page.
Please note: Entrants cannot use any brand-name logo including GEICO, or any GEICO icon. Students are not to use the Gecko, the Caveman, Caleb the Camel, Maxwell the Pig, or any GEICO advertising character in their design.